Wednesday, July 27, 2011

China Glaze Below Deck with Sally Hansen's Rock Candy

So, some of my readers know that I am a fan of the British television show called Doctor Who. There is a character on the show named Amy who wears some great nail polish. Recently, I was surfing the net and saw a website that named one of the polishes she wore that I had fallen in love with. The purple/taupe/greige color was identified as probably being China Glaze's Channelesque but Below Deck was named as a good alternative. When I was in NY recently I had the opportunity to pick up Below Deck at a discount and that's just was I did! This is two coats of BD with one of Seche.




Then after two days of wearing BD it was time for me to change colors but I just wasn't up to a whole new mani. I added Sally Hansen Rock Candy from their summer collection. This is a really neat glitter topcoat that has iridescent hex glitters in various colors.


But plain glitter just wasn't making me happy so I matte-ified it with Essie Matte About You. I realllly like this combination :-)



1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I get this when I had the chance? Great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com