Friday, May 24, 2013

Time And Relative Dimension In Space

Hello Ninjas!

I hope you're all ready for a great three day weekend! I'll be working some extra hours but that's already since my parents are visiting next weekend. I just get to stress about packing and cleaning until they get here.

Tonight's manicure is three coats of Time And Relative Dimension In Space (TARDIS) from LynBDesigns. TARDIS is a navy blue jelly with silver square glitter suspended throughout. If you don't already know, the TARDIS is the name of the spaceship from Doctor Who which is hands down my favorite TV series. This is a really pretty nail polish but my bottle needed a little thinner to make the formula more manageable. TARDIS was also a bit of a topcoat eater so this is pictured with two coats of TC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com