Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Nails!

Hello lovely Ninjas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day with their family. Between the cold, being away from my parents, and leaving my pets behind, I'm a little sad. Ah well, that's what happens when you get married, you have to spend time with a whole new family. I still miss the food and traditions though, this if my first year not getting to see my parents for the holidays :(



Today's manicure is a shimmery evergreen color from Cult Nails: Coveted. I used a base of two coats of Zoya Envy before adding a coat of coveted over top. Coveted is a really pretty deep green polish with a jelly base that suspends green shimmer as well as flakies. Some of the flakies didn't want to lay flat on the nail but overall this was a very pretty manicure for the holiday.

With this manicure I also used the Cult Nails Wicked Fast topcoat and it did a great job of helping even out the stubborn flakes. This was a much easier polish to work with than Iconic which gave me issues. I'm very happy I decided to get the Cult another try :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com