Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Nails

Happy New Year's Eve Ninjas!

I hope you're all having a great NYE and that you're all planning some safe fun for later tonight. I don't think I have anything interesting planned but staying warm and watching the Ball Drop on TV, how about you?


This manicure is one I did based on the way confetti looks when it's falling in Time's Square after the Ball Drops at midnight! I used two coats of Zoya Raven for the night sky base and one coat of Cult Nails Happy Ending for the confetti. I actually like that Happy Ending is an applicable name for New Year's! It's a happy ending of the old year and a joyous welcome for the new.

Happy Ending is a really neat shredded type glitter that can be stubborn about laying down on the nail if your base polish isn't dry. I only had problems with 2 out of 10 nails so it worked out! I'll just have to be more patient the next time I use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com