Sheesh, when good things happen, they flock together! Jenna at Cosmetologyy gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award!
1. I'm now a college graduate and my car is the same color as my graduation gown was.
2. Less than two months from now I will be getting married to the greatest guy I know (besides my dad!)
3. I named my dog Izzy after Izumi on Digimon even though she's a girl.
4. Apparently I'm intimidating. I think that's funny because I'm only 5 feet tall and fairly friendly.
5. I love the Food Network. My favorite Chef is Alton Brown followed closely by Masaharu Morimoto.
6. My honeymoon in NYC will be spent eating at the restaurants of Food Network Chefs XD
7. Even though it was my idea to get a dog, Izzy loves my fiance more than me so we have a cat that is my baby. Jade is satan to most other people lol.
8.I used to live in Alaska on an Army base with my family. I never saw a penguin or a polar bear but I do remember eating salmon and caribou.
9. I was the first woman in my mom's family to ever graduate from college so she cried when I did.
10. I've only been collecting polish for a little while but I managed to get my bridesmaids interested in polish too, oops!
I don't know who to tag! If you haven't gotten this award and are a regular reader of mine, you should do it!