Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My first award!!

Oh my gooosh! Sam Nicole over at The Real Polish Princess gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! I didn't think I'd get any awards because I mostly post older polishes and I don't spend a ton of money to get the more expensive brands unless I get them as a gift. So I'm super excited to get this award :) Thank you!

THE RULES
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things About Myself
1. I am a huge animal lover. I love fish, dogs, cats, reptiles, you name it, I would love to have it as a pet.
2. I am a Doctor Who fanatic. David Tennant is Scrumptious.
3. I am engaged to be married to the best guy in the world on July 2nd <3
4. I'm graduating from UNC Chapel Hill on Sunday with a BA in international relations.
5. If I could move to another country I would go to Japan because I love the culture and food.
6. My half birthday is Christmas so I get presents on my birthday and half birthday.
7.I lost my sense of smell in winter 2009 and it hasn't come back since. It sucks but I'm getting accustomed to the different taste of food.

I'm Spreading the Love to These Blogs:
 
ALSO  I'm at 92 followers, only 8 more until my 100 follower giveaway! I'll have to get a picture for you, there are nearly 20 polishes to be won this time around!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com