Friday, May 20, 2011

Purple Pizzazz and Dasher

This is suuuuuch a pretty manicure. I did four coats (yes, four) of Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Purple Pizzazz. Purple Pizzazz is a lovely royal purple jelly loaded with light purple/pink and blue glitter flakes. It's basically impossible to capture the beauty that is Purple Pizzazz unless you wear it yourself. Since I thought it needed some sort of extra (was going to stamp it with something white) I looked around and spotted Wet n Wild's Dasher. Dasher is a gorgeous scattered/sometimes linear holo topcoat that went perfect with Purple Pizzazz!

This is one coat of Dasher over four coats of Purple Pizzazz:








Lots of Pictures to capture the lovely color of this manicure. However, this is nowhere near color correct. Purple Pizzazz is much more red than blue but I didn't want to open up photoshop to fix it, Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty polish!

    I gave you an award on my blog if you'd like to check it out: http://definitely-addicted.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com