Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crackle-icious

Sorry for being AWOL another week. I ended up working almost 20 hours of overtime last week so I didn't get much chance to blog. On the bright side, I did manage to get some pictures of what I was wearing. The first swatches are of Sally Hansen Distressed Denim over Revlon Just Tinted in Victorian. When that got boring, I topped it all off with my Inglot flakies!




Then, it was graduation at the Dojo I work at so I painted my nails in the colors of the belts that people were graduating to. I used WnW The Wonder Yellow, WnW Saved by the Blue, Essie Scarlet Ohara, WnW Jade, and Jessie Girl Riff-Raff. Thennn I topped them all off with WnW Hallucinate. I wore them as plain colors to graduation then instead of doing a whole new manicure, I just added white crackle to the top after two days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com