Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesay, Franken Style.

I've been on a frankening spree lately and last night I made a franken with a purpose! This is a pink Franken for Pink Wednesday! I used a really fugly neon pink mini from a Hello Kitty set I picked up a while back, added some reds, a little orange glitter and holo hexs to make this pretty color. I'm calling it Dreamy Jeannie because it makes me think of something Jeannie would have worn in I Dream of Jeannie. It's a bit sheer so this is three coats but I continue to have good luck with how shiny these have been drying.








Anyone know a good place to get jars for frankening?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com