Friday, November 23, 2012

OPI Meep Meep Meep

Hello Ninjas!

I hope you're all enjoying the newly begun holiday season and are having fun shopping for your loved ones. My favorite part of chrismahanukwanzakah is seeing the looks on peoples' faces when they open the gifts I got them, how about you?

Tonight's manicure is Meep Meep Meep frpm last year's Muppets Collection by OPI. I picked this and Pepe's Purple Passion up at a 2 for $12 sale Ulta was running on older seasonal colors a while page. MMM is a pretty magenta jelly base with pink glass flecks throughout. This can be a little on the sheerer side so people with longer free nail edge may need three coats but with my nails pretty short here, I only used two.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com