Sunday, November 25, 2012

Zoya Blaze

Good evening Ninjas!

As this weekend comes to a close, I have to say I'm pretty thankful for the time I've had off and been able to spend with my husband. Right now we're watching Aliens and just relaxing before the start of another work week.

Tonight's manicure is two coats of Blaze from Zoya's Ornate collection. Zoya describes Blaze as, "a full coverage, cool-toned medium mulberry red with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter." I'd say that's a pretty accurate description except for the red. This is definitely more of a pinkish berry color, though it does lean towards the redder end of the spectrum. The formula is great, only two coats for opacity. However, this polish did not dry with the same high shine we saw on Storm from this same collection. In the sunlight, you can't tell but Blaze might have benefited from a second coat of topcoat to give a smooth shine.

Sorry there's no label shot this time, my computer corrupted the file and I couldn't recover it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com