Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sparkly layering combination!

Hello Ninjas!

Thanksgiving break has started, the dojo is closed until next Monday so I'll hopefully have time to post every other day as usual.

Tonight's manicure is one I really loved wearing. Despite telling myself I never wanted to own a gold leaf topcoat, I couldn't pass up the Sephora by OPI version when I saw it on clearance at Sephora. To be fair, I tried it on over my existing manicure and it looked fantastic. To make a really dynamic and textured look, I put one layer of the $OPI 18k Gold Leaf topcoat over two surprisingly opaque coats of Essie Leading Lady. I actually expected to have to do at least three coats of LL but the raspberry red jelly that the glitter is suspended in was very easily buildable!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com