Thursday, December 29, 2011

Belated Christmas Nails

Hello darling ninjas!

Today I've got a neat little combination I put together in honor of the Holiday season. This was meant to be a gradients but the poor lighting in my pictures looks more like a half/half manicure. Anyways, this was two coats of Finger Paints Comet's Collar as a base with a freehand glitter gradient done with FP Santa Kisses. I liked it, it was festive and the people at work thought it was really neat. It was more amusing when I told my ninja co-workers that I had killed an elf with my bare hands and learned that they bleed glitter... Yeah, I'm a weird one!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com