Sunday, December 18, 2011

China Glaze Glittering Garland

Hello darling readers!

I noticed some blog have different names for their readers. Well I think we could be ninjas if you agree! So maybe it'll be, hello darling ninjas! Anyways, have you picked up on a trend in my recent China Glaze posts? They're all green! Today is no exception as I have for your viewing pleasure Glittering Garland from the Holiday 2011 collection. This is a gorgeous hunter green with a ton of light green glass fleck glitter. I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I was wearing this1 I wanted to go out and buy green tinsel to match my nails. Two super easy coats topped with Seche QD.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com