Tuesday, December 27, 2011

China Glaze Ruby Pumps and City Siren

Hello darling ninjas!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, it was my last day at my parents' house for the Holidays so we spent the day doing family things. Also,  I got a new laptop for Christmas so I've been busy transferring my pictures and other files over to this computer. Now that I'm mostly done, I should be able to resume regular posting once more :)

Tonight I've got two China Glaze polishes for your viewing pleasure. This is a base of two coats of City Siren from their fall collection. I really like this polish, I got it courtesy of my wonderful MIL from Sally where is was on clearance. This is a great deep berry color that would have been great by itself for a holiday manicure since it reminds me of poinsettias. I also got a very mini ChG bottle of Ruby Pumps which I'm sure they put out with the holiday season in mind. RP is a well known red glitter polish from their core line and a wonderfully vivid top coat when put over CS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com