Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blue-Black Manicure!

Hello Darling Ninjas!

Last week on Wednesday, hubby and I graduated from our solid blue belt to our blue-black belt in Ninjutsu. If you've followed me for a while, you know that I like to do a manicure to match the belt I'm going to for each graduation. Here's my blue-black mani!

This is a pretty simple manicure as far as nail art goes. This is two coats of L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues with black french tips. My left hand turned out really well since I got to use my dominant hand to do the tips; my right hand turned out much worse and I ended up throwing black crackle over my blue to cover it up! Here's my pretty hand :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com