Monday, December 24, 2012

Solstice Nails!

Hello Ninjas!

I hope everyone is travelling safely to an from all of the cool people they get to visit this holiday season. I'll be in NY with my husband's family until New Years which means scheduled posts!



I'm doing Solstice before 4 and 5 because it comes first on the calendar! Solstice was the 21st when the world was supposed to end so I figured my nails for the End of the World party qualified. This is two coats of ManGlaze #Matte is Murder with one/two coats of the Sephora by OPI gold leaf topcoat. I used Essie Matte About You to top it all off.

 I chose this combination because Famine is the black Horseman of the Apocalypse and he is often portrayed carrying golden scales. It applies to Solstice anyways since it looks like a starry night and Solstice has the longest night of the year!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com