Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Pure Ice Layering

Hello Ninjas!

I'm happy to see the world didn't end yesterday, aren't you? I went to an End of the World party as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, I got to be Famine! It was fun, I got pretty creative with part of my costume too. On to the Manicure!

Today's manicure is another one of the really easy layering manicures I've done with a Pure Ice polish. This is one coat of Pure Ice Rio over two coats of Zoya Toni from their Fall 2012 Designer Collection. Rio is a really neat bright magenta jelly polish with duochrome glass flecks that flash blue and purple. This was an eye catching combination and a nice pop of color in the fall/winter months.



Toni provided by Zoya PR team for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com