Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wintery Nail Art

Hello Lovely Ninjas!

It's time to try another challenge on my lovely little blog. This one is much easier though because there's no specific time frame for the posts, they just have to be in order!



Tonight's post is Snowflakes. I did this manicure for the night that my husband and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. This was done over my Electro Midnight manicure from Tuesday to give it a nice blue wintery look. I used Mash plate m20 with Sinful Snow Me White and Casabalnca to do the "snowflakes" since there was no closer design on any of my other 20-ish plates. After the stamps I added caviar beads to the middle of each flake for a little blue accent and topped it off with a coat of Seche QD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com