Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello there!

Ok so I've tried this blog thing before and I've proven pretty miserable at it. Recently I've been collecting nail polish in an attempt to stop myself biting my nails and it's gotten out of hand (Or so my Fiance likes to say) So I figured I'd blog about it!

I've been looking around and there are plenty of other nail polish blogs out there so I'm not here to compete for popularity. I just want something to keep me motivated to paint  my nails instead of biting them off! I'll try to post pictures when I paint my nails new colors and if I get involved enough in this polish thing maybe I'll even buy designer colors and do some reviews.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com