Friday, January 28, 2011

Wet n Wild Craze: Jade

So, I didn't get a picture of Rain Check in sunlight because I ended up doing a new color last night! I bought Wet n Wild's Jade from the Craze line yesterday. I love how cheap and easy to find Wet n Wild is which is probably why it makes up most of my current collection. Without further ado, swatches!



Natural Light, shade

Artificial light, no flash

This is three coats of Jade with Sally Hansen double duty as both base and top coat. I really like this color because it has a nice apple green with gold shimmer that looks awesome in direct sunlight and in most lighting actually, just not in my picture! If you do thicker coats you might be able to get away with 2 but I had some bald spots so I had to do 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com