Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just an update

I don't want to fall out of the blogging habit so I'm posting a pictureless update. I just re-did my nails today with Funky Fingers' Kenyan Sunset which is a nice dark purple holo. This is an amazing polish for less than $2 and it only took one coat for full coverage.  I probably would have kept wearing Jade forever but I figured that would stop my posting so I had to change the color!

After three days of wear there were absolutely no chips, cracks, or scuffs Jade looked wonderful. I saw on another blog that one girl wears green on test days for luck, I think I'll do the same with Jade because it wore soooo well. I'm also convincing my friends that nail colors can be green without meaning it's Christmas time.

From reading other blogs I've seen the world lemming list or lemming come up which doesn't make too much sense in context because lemming is an animal.... I've gathered the nail polish meaning to be something/color you would love to have in your collection that is hard to find or discontinued. So, I have my first lemming! Going through Tronica reviews I saw them often compared the China Glaze's OMG Collection. Well I liked Laser Lime when I saw it but I absolutely ADORE L8R G8R from the OMG collection! I've seen it online for $10 and am not sure I can get myself to spend that much on one polish when I've paying two or less on all my others.... We'll see what happens.

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com