Friday, January 20, 2012

Color Club Perfect Mol-ten

Hello Ninjas!

Finally another polish post for you. How did you feel about my cosmetics post? This is Color Club Perfect Mol-ten from their Fall 2011 Foiled Collection. This is a super pretty pale green foil that reminds me of Rimmel Rags to Riches. Two easy coats for full coverage, and this was a nice subtle metallic to wear at work. And it's green, I love green!



I need your help deciding which Illamasqua polish to wear next weekend. There's a huge outdoor Ninja event at my work and I'll be in a forest both Saturday and Sunday. I can't decide if I should wear Kink or Viridian! Help please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com