Thursday, January 5, 2012

Glitter Bomb

Hello lovely ninjas!

Ok so this is slightly random but the technical plural of ninja is just ninja. In the Japanese language there is no easy one or two letter addition that signals the plural of a word. However, since most people don't know this, I'll probably still keep calling my readers ninjas :)

Tonight I've got one of the pretty glitter bomb polishes from Wet n Wild's Ice Baby collection: It's all in the cut. IaitC is a pretty neat lavender glitter with slightly darker/more red-leaning purple hexes scattered throughout. This was two coats of polish and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. I knew this would eat top coat so I decided not to use Seche. I think I probably could have gotten this fairly smooth if I'd added a second layer of top coat but I wasn't too worried about it. I loved this look despite the fact that I was skeptical at first. Purple is my favorite color after all and shiny things make me happy!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com