Thursday, January 19, 2012

Evil Shades: Neutral look

Hello darling ninjas!

One of the things I sort of want to add to my blog is looks I do with various eye pigments and blushes. I tend not to use anything but those two when adding color to my face so I usually get creative to complete a look. Today's post is a look I did while I was still fairly sick. I was going to a friend's house for Sunday dinner so I didn't want to look like a complete zombie (well, the dead and falling apart kind anyways). I didn't really do a proper primer/base/foundation for this look, just yellow under-eye concealer well blended into my T-zone.

For my eyes, I did an all over application of Evil Shades Ceylon to make a nice pink base then I added Bronze Skies to the crease to make it a little more defined. To do the subtle highlight, I used Day Dream on my brow bones, a little Bronze Skies along the lower lash line, and finished the eyes with Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara. I Think I may  have too many coats  on this look :(

For my face, I used Ceylon as it was meant: as a blush. Then I added a touch of Ardour to my lips for a really pretty and vivid orange cast. To dim it down (this is Sunday dinner) I added a little chapstick over to blend in it. Not a bad look and not a very in your face one either. What do you think?



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com