Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zoya Izzy

Hello darling Ninjas!

Today I've got for you the polish I wore on Christmas Eve/Christmas. I let my grandmother pick out my polish so I wouldn't offend her better judgement as to appropriate holiday colors *laughs* Anyways, she picked Zoya Izzy from their Holiday 2011 collection. Izzy is a polish I chose because it is my beloved dog's name and it's even spelled the same way! This is a gorgeous and glowing fuchsia foil that was a great bright color to wear for the holidays. Two super easy coats was all it took for an incredible color pay off that we've all come to expect from Zoya.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com