Wednesday, March 21, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track

Hello Ninjas!

Depending on your time zone, I could be a little early on this post or just on time but it's easier to remember to do it tonight instead of forgetting until late tomorrow night! So, tonight I've got China Glaze's Fast Track from their Hunger Games collection. Fast Track is named for District 6 which is Transportation. Not sure what the finish and color on this polish have to do with Transportation but it sure is pretty.

Many people have said that this is a very plain polish but I really loved it. Perhaps it was because I was in the mood for a little more neutral look or maybe I just love anything with a gold shimmer in it but this was something I thoroughly enjoyed wearing. Though this is a light colored polish, two easy coats was all it took to make a nice and opaque manicure. This isn't quite a mannequin color on me but in a few more months, this would look great with a slight tan! The shimmer really makes this pop and I love how it leans slightly green at the right angle.




After wearing this for two days, I found myself short on time to change my manicure so I just added a pretty shimmery blue-green crackle topcoat from Pure Ice. This is one coat of *Strike a Pose over Fast Track. I love how this neat color actually matched one of my Hello Kitty watchbands.





* Where noted, product was provided for unbiased review by Pure Ice PR.

1 comment:

  1. This one is so pretty!! Definitely my favourite out of the whole collection!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com