Sunday, March 4, 2012

Orly Rage

Hello Ninjas!

Today I've got a pretty rose-gold foil for you: Orly Rage. I picked up Rage after I fell in love with OPI Designer De Better but couldn't find a full size bottle in stores. I looked around and saw that Rage was similar in finish and color plus it was part of the permanent Orly line so it's easily accessible. I picked up the bottle at Ulta and tried it on the very next day because I was so excited to have it! This is a great color, I'm really beginning to fall in love with foil finishes. The darker flecks that make this look like rose-gold are more densely packed in that in DDB so the color looks more solidly like rose-gold than a silver with gold tint. This is two easy coats in a couple of different lights/angles to show how it glows in the sun.




4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite polishes for when my nails are nubs. It makes them look long and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com