Saturday, March 10, 2012

Simple Smokey Eye

Hello Ninjas!

I know I had planned to do my yellow-black post tonight but I've been cleaning and don't know where my camera card went. I'm sure it's somewhere upstairs but I won't be looking for it tonight. So, I have a look I did last week that resulted in an super easy smokey eye (it wasn't planned that way). I did dark purple liner on my water line and upper lashline then added a pretty dark purple-taupe on my top lid. It blended out to look a little smokey and I love it! I also have SDRP on my lips which is a super gorgeous watermelon clear gloss full of lovely bluer shifting shimmer <3



In the last picture you can see the random mole on my upper left water-line!

3 comments:

  1. Dear god woman, what mascara are you wearing? Your lashes look amazingly long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lash Lots of Lashes :) http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Lots-of-Lashes-brush-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com