Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello Kitty Night Sparkle

Hello Ninjas!

Hubby and I are currently working through the fourth season of Hell's Kitchen and I have to say, it's really fun to hear Gorgon Ramsey speak! We cancelled our cable a while back so we no longer have BBC America which is probably my favorite channel to watch. I've been getting my fill of British acting/TV via Hulu and Gordon Ramsey for a while now. I can't wait for Doctor Who to come back soon!

Tonight's manicure is Night Sparkle from Sephora's Hello Kitty line. Night Sparkle is a black base with duochrome glass flecks that flash both gold and green. With a thicker coat, you could get away with one layer of polish for opacity. However, since I lean towards the thinner coats I ended up with two easy coats for a pretty manicure! The sun was not cooperating with me when I was trying to take pictures of this polish. The sparkle is much more prominent int he bottle than on the nail but it does shine through more than my swatch lets on.




I love the Kitty shaped bottle!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your website and had to comment. I love, love Hello Kitty! And the color of this is really cool! In the 2nd picture you can see the colors flickering in the bottle. I am sure in the sunlight you probably see the colors better. Thanks for sharing this with me. I didn't know Hello Kitty made such neat colors! By the way, I am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com