Friday, August 3, 2012

Ulta Good Clean Fawn

Hello Ninjas!

It's been a nice relaxing Friday here in sunny NC. The weather was warm but what do you expect from a southern summer? I spent most of my time inside getting a little R&R but the hubby and I did go out to lunch with a good friend of ours so that was nice. Next week we're headed to a concert and we can't wait! It will be the first concert we've attended together and two of our favorite bands will be there :) I can't decide which band I want to match my concert manicure to though, decisions decisions.

Tonight's manicure is a color I picked up on clearance at Ulta quite a while back: Good Clean Fawn. Since I love the cream with hidden shimmer finish on polish, a nude/brown version of this was right up my alley. GCF is a dark tan cream polish that leans slightly pink and has a sort of hidden light gold/pink shimmer. As with most hidden shimmer polishes, this wasn't an easy one to capture on camera but it was a nice subtle color to wear between the brights that dominate summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com