Friday, February 8, 2013

butterLONDON Scuppered

Hello lovely Ninjas!

I hope your weekend has started off well. Tomorrow is a busy day at work between visiting Jiu Jitsu celebrity Royce Gracie, a really neat survival camp out, and a birthday party. Not to mention it's also the Chinese New Year! I don't know if my nails will be all snaked out but I'm sure I'll have some neat reptilian manicures in the next week or so to celebrate the Year of the Snake since I'm a Snake myself :)

Tonight's manicure is three thin coats of butterLONDON Scuppered from their Winter 2012/13 collection. This is the first color from the collection that really caught my eye and I think it was the complex finish of the polish that really makes it interesting. Not only is Scuppered a metallic foil but it also has a slight gold to pink duochrome to it AND emerald green hex glitter sprinkled throughout. ButterLONDON describes Scuppered as, "Opaque, copper shimmer with pink, gold, and green glitter." The only downside to this polish was that it took three coats for opacity but this was a pretty fantastic color to wear.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com