Monday, February 25, 2013

Soft Grey Holo

Hello Ninjas!

This is weapons week at work and I have the opportunity to do sword classes with the red belts. Sword was SO MUCH FUN tonight in class! I think I'll really like the Fire Element and there is only a little over a week left until I'm wearing a red-white belt :)

Tonight's manicure was sort of a whim to make what could have been a plain manicure a little more interesting. I used two coats of Smoke Screen from Ulta as a base under one coat of a holo topcoat I received in a nail polish swap a few months back. The result was a very pretty soft grey holographic that looked a little like a wintery slush.


1 comment:

  1. I love gray. I feel like it is underrated. Very pretty with the holo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com