Sunday, February 17, 2013

Triple Gold Manicure

Good evening Ninjas!

Tomorrow is test day and I'm freaking out! I spent and hour today reviewing earth techniques and then I felt like I forgot half of the water techniques I was supposed to know. So much stress!

Tonight's manicure is three different golds I used for Chinese New Year. I should have mixed in a red but I was sort of enjoying the subtle nail art with all gold dotting. This is two coats of Pure Ice Viva Las Vegas with dots of "313CP" and Bare it All along one side of the nail.

Product provided by Bari Cosmetics for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com