Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Volts the pretty Cobalt

Hello Ninjas!

So now that I'm in fire element training, class is way more tiring. I think that's mostly because some of the moves involve a lot of pulling on your attacker and definitely a lot of bending your knees. Needless today, my arms and legs are tiiiired!

Tonight's manicure is Volts from Funky Fingers. This is a super bright blue that shows up a really pretty neon Cobalt blue once it dries. I don't know if you can tell but the polish dries a good three or so shades darker than the bottle color. This is three coats of color which were easily buildable. Without topcoat, this polish dries to a rubber/matte finish which is a big indicator that it is indeed a neon polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com