Monday, March 11, 2013

Zoya Nyx

Good evening Ninjas!!

Hopefully you had a great weekend and were refreshed on Monday morning. I'm having a little trouble with the time change still but I'm sure it will even out in my sleep cycle soon enough.

Tonight's swatch is three coats of Zoya Nyx. Zoya describes Nyx as, " a perfect periwinkle with a sugared sparkle." Nyx was easier to work with than the previous two colors. Now, this may have been because I learned how long I had to wait between coats or because the formula was just more opaque on this color but I was happy with Nyx. The pretty blue of Nyx is more of a stormy sky blue or cornflower blue rather than periwinkle but this is definitely a great spring color regardless.

Nyx provided by Zoya PR for honest review.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com