Monday, March 4, 2013

Zoya Godiva

Hello Lovely Ninjas!

This week is graduation week! Hubby and I will be graduating to Red-White belt and the fire element curriculum that comes with it, very exciting! Of course I'll be doing nails to match my new belt but you'll have to wait to see what I come up with until after I earn it.

Tonight's swatch is three coats of Zoya Godiva. Zoya describes Godiva as, "a soft nude with a sugared sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula." The pale nature of this color made three coats necessary and four probably would have been better. For the polish to dry to the proper matte finish, I had to wait much longer than I wanted to for swatching so this isn't quite the finished texture if worn for more than a few minutes.

Godiva provided by Zoya PR for honest review.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com