Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zoya Logan

Good evening Ninjas,

How has your week been going? It's test/stripe week at the dojo and I earned my first stripe on my red-white belt! I'm having a lot of fun in the fire element and much to his surprise my husband is also doing really well.

Tonight's manicure is two pretty coats of Zoya Logan from their Ornate collection. Zoya describes Logan as, "a full coverage, yellow-toned forest green with dense, foil-like yellow-gold and blue-green duochrome shimmer!" I kept putting off wearing Logan because it had such hard competition for my affections against the scattered holos in the Ornate collection. I really loved wearing Logan though, it was less gold than I expected and a very rich forest green. I'm definitely a big fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com