Thursday, October 27, 2011

China Glaze It's Alive!

Hello readers :)

Short post tonight because I had the hardest time getting good pictures of this polish. This is China Glaze's It's Alive from their Halloween 2011 collection. This is a super cool glitterbomb with a murky green base and loads of multisized light green glitter. There is micro glitter as well as hex glitter all in the same color. This was a surprisingly easy to apply glitter, only two coats for opacity over CND Sticky base coat. If I was a little more heavy handed I probably could have gotten away with one coat. This is a topcoat eater though, I had to do two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri to get it slightly even. When it finally dried, the polish was still bumpy but it was so pretty, I didn't even care! Here is my only successful picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com