Thursday, October 6, 2011

Color Club Back to BoHo Pt. 2

Good evening readers!

I still have a cold which has turned into a dry cough. I'm about ready for this bug to be gone! Today I've got the second half of Color Club's Fall 2011 collection, Back to BoHo. This is the half with some neat shimmer and metallic colors!

Boho Mojo, what a horribly streaky frost!

Nouveau Vintage

Nouveau Vintage

Voodoo You Do

Voodoo You Do

Blue-topia Super Inky!

Blue-topia

Artsy Crafty

Artsy Crafty

Rebel Spirit


L-R: Rebel Spirit, Zoya Codie, Rebel Spirit
I did a quick comparison of Rebel Spirit to Zoya Codie because they look pretty similar in the bottle. It's hard to tell in my picture but Codie has more green undertones than Rebel Spirit. Codie also has a much easier to work with formula and only needed to easy coats.

What do you think? Which is your favorite from this half? I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Artsy Craft still even though I've already worn it with my Kleancolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com