Monday, October 17, 2011

Wet n Wild Halloween Mani

Good evening lovelies!

Tonight I've got a manicure I Loooved when I had it on. This is Wet n Wild's Creepy Pumpkin under their Tangled in My Web. Creepy Pumpkin is a bright orange jelly with a lot of sparkly glitter that is almost holographic in the right light. This is a fairly sheer polish so my base is three coats of CP. I then added one coat of Tangled in My Web for a super awesome Halloween look. TiMW is black hex glitter in a clear base that is part of their Limited Edition collection On the Prowl which I was lucky enough to find at a grocery store of all places!


5 comments:

  1. This looks great, I need to get that orange polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies! I was super excited to get to try out a black glitter but the orange was incredibly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still sad that I can't find Tangled In My Web... looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute combo! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com