Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fantasy Makers and a Pumpkinhead

Hello readers!

This is a sort of weird and ghostly manicure I did a week or so ago. I used a base of three coats of Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers in Night Glow. It didn't end up opaque but I wanted to do a mild and muted color so I was alright with a little VNL. Since that just wasn't cool enough by itself for a Halloween themed manicure, I added two coats of a Pumpkinhead polish that had both metallic taupe hex glitter and holographic half-moon glitter.  This was a really neat combination but it was impossible for me to get pictures of it glowing. How on earth do you other bloggers do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com