Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AEngland Tristam!

Ok, this is a polish I was SUPER excited to get my hand on. This is Tristam from AEngland. Along with Lady of the Lake, Tristam was my last (real) polish purchased before my no-buy began! I love this polish more than any other blue I have. Quite possibly more than any other polish, except LotL! This is a great blackend navy blue with scattered silver microglitter and micro-holo glitter! Two coats for complete perfection. I could not have asked for a better, faster, or shinier drying from this polish. So epic <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com