Thursday, November 17, 2011

Butter London Wallis

Hello lovelies!

Tonight I've got a super pretty polish on some nubbins :) This is Butter London's Wallis which I picked up when the Butter Londons were BOGO at Ulta. This is a neat polish that is hard to describe, it seems like a greenish jelly base with a TON of gold shimmer/glitter. The effect ends up looks fairly metallic and on short nails it looked like I have snake scales on my fingertips. I love it! This is two coats with Seche QD on top.



1 comment:

  1. Such a unique polish!! You always post great stuff. So I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats!!!

    http://thepolishedpanda.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com