Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zoya Ibiza and Orly Fifty-Four

Hello lovelies!!

Today I've got a neat combination of a very dark blue with a copper/gold shimmer. I put these two together in an attempt to recreate RBL's Piu Mosso without spending nearly $20 on one bottle. The bottle of Ibiza that I used belongs to my friend, and new polish addict, Elizabeth. Ibiza is a gorgeous dark blue with a shimmer finish that isn't very shimmery. To add a little contrast and shimmer, I put a coat of Orly Fifty-Four which is a very nice light pink and copper shimmer layering polish. These pictures aren't great, I took them after four days of wear, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com