Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Claw Polish Phantom

Hello my lovely readers!

Sorry this post is so late in the day, I was super busy with my martial arts classes. This week I graduated to my yellow belt :) I know I'm not the first one to do this polish and I'm also nowhere near October when  it was popular but I still think this was a great find! My husband bought this polish for me on clearance for only .99 from CVS and it's awesome! This polish reminds me a lot of Zoya Tao because it is a medium grey with silver shimmer. However, the shimmer isn't all silver, it also shows flashes of pink and blue similar to Essie's Smooth Sailing from their spring collection. This covered very well in two coats and dried surprisingly fast for a drug store polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com