Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zoya Cynthia

Hello lovely readers!

Are you ready for Thanksgiving yet? I'll be flying up to NY to visit the in-laws so I might not get to post this weekend, just a heads up! Tonight I've got Zoya Cynthia from their Smoke collection for this fall. This is two easy coats with Seche QD on top. This mani was so incredibly shiny that you could see scratches on the surface like someone had scratched a glass! Cynthia is a super pretty dark teal that looks black in low light. In daylight though, Cynthia is a gorgeous deep peacock type color that is a really interesting fall shade. Sorry for the gross pictures, the sun  just did not  come out when I had this on :(



1 comment:

  1. I loved this color. I hunted for it for a month as I am too cheap to pay online shipping. I literally jumped for joy when I found it and put it in my basket. Then I got home and tried it on and it BUBBLED! I was so pissed. This also happened to a friend of mine. I still deal with it because I love the color, but it made me a very sad panda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com