Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

Hello readers!

Sorry I've been so erratic with posting lately. Between two jobs and picking up extra hours at work I keep forgetting I do anything else!

This is a pretty awesome combination that I matte-fied  for even more awesomeness. I used a base of Wet n Wild Black Magic (dud) then two coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black. CHB is a really neat hex and small glitter combination that looks like flakies from far away. The main shift on the glitter is orange to green but in the right lighting you can also catch some red or blue as well. I thought this would look cooler matte because most iridescent things do so I added the Kleancolor matte topcoat that came with my glitters. It's actually more of a vinyl finish when it dries so you could probably use it with Illamasqua's fall collection for a similar finish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Why don`t you show the bottle? It would be nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com