Sunday, October 2, 2011

China Glaze Brownstone

Good afternoon!

After sleeping 14 hours last night, I'm feeling a little better but I've got a bit of a sore throat that I wish would go away. Here's China Glaze's Brownstone from their Metro Chic collection. This is a card to capture color because it is also hard to describe. In the bottle it looks like a medium brick red. On the nail it looks a lot more brown with red undertones in the right lighting. Either way, it is a pretty color and I got some nice compliments on when when I was wearing it at work. This is two coats with Orly Sec 'n Dry topcoat.




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com