Thursday, September 29, 2011

Color club and Kleancolor

Hello readers!

I've got a pretty bad headache because my wisdom teeth need to come out so this will be a short and sweet post. I've got a pretty green manicure for you. This is two coats of Color Club Artsy Crafty as a base with two coats of Kleancolor Chunky holo green on top. I love both of these polishes and they go great together!








And here's something I'm super excited about: China Glaze TMI!!! I picked this up from Haul of Fame's blog sale and I can't wait for a sunny day to wear it :)

5 comments:

  1. Ahh so beautiful. Perfect combo. I may have to make my first Kleancolor order soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Luv the holo np, I do not own that one though :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green looks like lizard skin! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 - I love the layering combo!
    #2 - I'm glad you got the polish in the mail. Yay! That was quicker than I thought :) I hope you love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com